DNNGlobalStorage expands your DotNetNuke 6 and 7 storage options
beyond your Web Server, enabling a 100% integrated way to have your files
wherever you want.
It is a set of folder providers which allows the integration of special, external, and cloud based file systems out of the box. For example: Windows Azure
, Amazon S3
(formerly Box.net), FTP
locations, Google Drive (including Google Docs), Rackspace Cloud Files (with its built-in CDN features), Microsoft SkyDrive, and UNC paths.
In next releases will be added support for more providers. Please let us know
if you need one not already implemented.
- Easy to integrate into your DotNetNuke 6+ Installation (it is a set of DotNetNuke folder providers).
- This is the first and original product, where the ideas come from.
- Allows core and 3rd party modules to utilize externally-persisted files (on Windows Azure, Amazon S3, Dropbox, FTP, BOX, Windows UNC, Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, etc.) without any modification.
- Easily tie-in cloud-based, external file systems.
- You can connect your site to different sources of files, even of the same kind. E.g. you can have many different Windows Azure (on different subscriptions/containers), Amazon S3 (each one to different buckets), Dropbox connections (each one to different Dropbox accounts), Box accounts (including the free 5Gb accounts), many different FTP connections, Rackspace Cloud Files (with its built-in CDN features), access to standard and native google apps files on Google Drive, any SkyDrive account, and various local or network paths mapped (Windows UNC).
- Click here to find out more.