DNNGlobalStorage expands your DNN (DotNetNuke) and Evoq storage options
beyond your Web Server, enabling a 100% integrated way to have your files
wherever you want.
It is a set of folder providers which allows the integration of special, external, and cloud based file systems out of the box. For example: Microsoft Azure
, Amazon S3 / CloudFront
,Box (formerly Box.net), Google Drive (including Google Docs), Rackspace Cloud Files (with its built-in CDN features), Microsoft OneDrive (SkyDrive), and UNC paths.
Please let us know
if you need a provider not yet implemented.
- Easy to integrate into your DotNetNuke 6+/7+ Installation (it is a set of DNN folder providers).
- This is the first and original product, where the ideas come from.
- Allows core and 3rd party modules to utilize externally-persisted files (on Microsoft Azure, BOX, Amazon S3, Dropbox, FTP, Windows UNC, Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.) without any modification.
- Easily tie-in cloud-based, external file systems.
- It is the perfect foundation for your DNN Documents Manager powered by our DNN UserFiles module.
- Allows multiple instances of all providers pointing to different storage locations. This means, that you can connect your site to different sources of files, even of the same kind. E.g. you can have many different Windows Azure (on different subscriptions/containers), Amazon S3 (each one to different buckets), Dropbox connections (each one to different Dropbox accounts), BOX connections (including the free 5Gb accounts), many different FTP connections, Rackspace Cloud Files (with its built-in CDN features), multiple Google Drive / Google Docs accounts, any OneDrive (SkyDrive) account, and various local or network paths mapped (Windows UNC).
- Click here to find out more.