|2.6.10 (Monday, April 3, 2017)|
- ENH: Now the advanced search also indexes the titles and descriptions.
Note: Issue a "full reindex" after installing this release.
|2.6.9 (Friday, March 3, 2017)|
- CHG: Removed some dependencies to avoid possible problems with other extensions.
- FIX: Some dialogs were broken in DNN versions < 7.3
- FIX: Open the 'Edit tags' dialog from the context menu.
|2.6.8 (Thursday, February 23, 2017)|
- ENH: Optimized and improved notifications.
- FIX: Restored demo mode functionality.
- FIX: "Folder Properties" and "File Description" dialogs are now compatible with more friendly url configurations.
|2.6.7 (Tuesday, January 24, 2017)|
- CHG: Many improvements and bug fixes.
|2.6.5 (Thursday, November 17, 2016)|
- ENH: New 'URL Sharing' feature. Create your own 'share links' for everyone, with optional expiration date, password, and max downloads limits. You can find more information about this feature in the documentation and demo videos.
- ENH: New "Download as URL" setting. When enabled, the download action will redirect to the raw file's url instead of its contents.
- ENH: Improved PopUp dialogs (now featuring maximize/restore buttons).
- ENH: CSS normalization and improvements.
- CHG: Updated 'Force Downloads' setting behavior for better compatibility with iOS devices.
- FIX: Solved paging issues in subfolders.
|2.5.6 (Monday, September 19, 2016)|
- ENH: New token: [UserFiles:ItemUrl]
- ENH: Allow very big uploads (4GB or more). Note: requires a DNN table update, until DNN Corp fix the files' max size in the core Files table.
- ENH: New extension entry point. An optional OnEvotivaUserFilesDataBound(sender) function that can be implemented in templates (template.js). it will be called on every data page update.
- ENH: New setting: enable ItemUrl token.
- CHG: Some small bug fixed and minor updates.
|2.5.3 (Tuesday, July 12, 2016)|
- ENH: Allow multiple instances of the module in the same page (each one with their own configuration).
- ENH: Ability to delete folders, via token ([UserFiles:Delete]) or via the context menu.
- ENH: Ability to rename folders, via token ([UserFiles:EditName]) or via the context menu.
- ENH: New token: [UserFiles:Properties]. It allows renaming a folder and/or editing its security permissions.
- ENH: New setting: Enable folder permissions editing for nobody, administrators or any user will full permissions (list, open and write) in the folder.
- ENH: Important security enhancements.
- ENH: Many code optimizations and UI enhancements.
- ENH: The Built-in templates were enhanced.
- ENH: Avoid opening a new window when downloading files.
- FIX: Solved problem with web apps in subfolders and child portals.
- CHG: Breaking change: If you use custom (user) templates, please implement these small updates:
<div class="evotivaUserFilesItemPane[Module:ModuleId]" data-item="[UserFiles:ItemId]">
<div class="evotivaUserFilesItemPane[Module:ModuleId]" data-item="[UserFiles:ItemId]">
|2.4.6 (Friday, May 27, 2016)|
- ENH:Added Folder Name action.
- CHG:Implemented a workaround to avoid a site crash when some conditions are met in DNN 8 due to an undocumented breaking change in DNN.
|2.4.5 (Wednesday, March 16, 2016)|
- FIX: 'Add Folder' and 'Upload' was visible (but never functional) in folders with more permissions than its parent folder.
- FIX: Allow unauthenticated users to access resources when permissions have been explicitly granted.
- FIX: Module's Settings page: Configure 'Group' mode settings.
|2.4.2 (Sunday, January 31, 2016)|
- ENH: Compatible with DNN 8.
- ENH: Delete folder is now recursive.
- ENH: Improved download reports grid.
- ENH: Improved dialog and error messages.
- ENH: Speed improvements.
- ENH: Smaller ZIP installer.
- ENH: Better support for domain and server licenses.
- ENH: Improved default templates.
- FIX: When present in the template, 'Refresh', 'New Folder', and 'Upload File' are now hidden on the Search Results page.
- FIX: Fixed error occurring when a folder path included some special characters.
- FIX: Explicit removal of the module's Scheduled Task when the module is uninstalled.
- FIX: Advanced search: small fix to prevent some term searches to fail.
- FIX: Fixed multi-part upload error in Amazon S3 folders [Feb 7].
|2.3.3 (Tuesday, December 22, 2015)|
- ENH: Hide 'add folder' and 'upload files' links (tokens) when the user doesn't have 'write' permissions in the current folder.
- ENH: Workaround to allow downloading files of many GB (DNN bug setting an invalid file size for big files).
- FIX: Avoid multiple email notifications about license expiration.
|2.3.1 (Wednesday, October 28, 2015)|
- ENH: Custom date-time formats for the date-time tokens are supported (e.g. dd MMMM yyyy hh:mm tt)
- ENH: The module supports uploading files of any size, even > 10GB. Note: The DNN Core will show an invalid size, because it cannot handle file sizes that big).
- ENH: All actions are now included in the PopUp (context) menu.
- ENH: New setting "Allow Description editing".
- ENH: New setting "Allow Rename".
- ENH: New setting to allow Host users to override the Max File Size Upload DNN Core setting, which is just 28MB.
- ENH: The web.config 'max request lenght' value is no longer updated, because there is no need for that.
- ENH: New setting: Deny access if the 'FolderId' QueryString value is missing. This is useful when you want to enforce a valid root FolderId to be defined by a QueryString value.
- ENH: New setting: Deny access if the 'GroupId' QueryString value is missing. This is useful when you want to enforce a valid root GropuId (i.e. Role) to be defined by a QueryString value.
- ENH: New token "ItemTitleSortLink" to allow sorting by Title.
- ENH: New tokens 'TitleEditingDisabled' and 'DescriptionEditingDisabled'. These are useful to easily embed conditions in the templates.
- ENH: New token 'EditName' (rename)
- ENH: New token 'EditDescription' to call an UI from where you can add a free html text (full featured, using the configured DNN text editor provider) to any file.
- ENH: New token 'ItemDescription' (free html text).
- ENH: All the built-in templates were enhanced.
- ENH: The Default template and the ones derived from it, are now responsive!
- ENH: New 'Fluid' template. Same as the new Default template, useful for desktop and mobile clients, but including by default the file's Title and Description.
- ENH: Standardized popup dialogs using the DNN core style.
- ENH: The default bult-in license key now includes also *.dnndev.me
- ENH: Multi-part upload for Azure and S3 compatible with DNNGlobalStorage 4+
- ENH: The File Upload library was upgraded
- ENH: Global CSS and JS improvements.
- ENH: Dynamic size for all PopUp dialogs (improved mobile support). [2.3.1]
- FIX: Fixed possible cache issue when updating the license key.
|2.2.0 (Tuesday, January 20, 2015)|
- ENH: New "Allow Overwrite" setting. When enabled, when a file that already exists is uploaded, it silently will overwrite the previous version. When disabled, the upload will be rejected.
- ENH: Added more default templates.
- FIX: The module's Settings Page was not being properly rendered when the "Enable Composite Files" Host Setting was enabled.
|2.1.0 (Thursday, September 25, 2014)|
- ENH: New token: new token [UserFiles:QueryString|whatever]. Ideal for the 'Pattern' setting, it will include the querystring value of 'whatever' (any querystring value) in the root path.
- ENH: New variation for the 'Download' token: [UserFiles:Download|ITEM:ItemName]. It will make the ItemName a clickable download link. Other fields can also be utilized. The supported fields are: ItemId, ItemName, ItemTitle, FolderPath, Size, SizeBytes, and Type
- ENH: New new [UserFiles:ItemTitle] token. It is a description (title) of the file. You can use this Title instead of (or along with) the ItemName token.
- ENH: New [UserFiles:EditTitle] token. As usual, this is also valid: [UserFiles:EditTitle|RESX:FileChangeTitle]. It allows the edition of a file's Title.
- ENH: New 'Allow file's Title editing?' setting. When disabled, the 'EditTitle' token will not be rendered (i.e. users will not be able to edit file's titles).
- ENH: New "Use 'Name' when the file has no 'Title'?" setting. For the 'ItemTitle' token, use the ItemName (instead of leaving it blank) when no Title was yet set for the file.
- ENH: Server (physical web server machine) and domain w/subdomains (*.example.com) licensing options.
- ENH: New built-in 'Default - Variation (download by Title)' template, showing some of the new tokens in action.
- ENH: New DNNUserFiles 2.1 Demo video
- FIX: Fixed "Enable Composite Files" (Client Resource Management) compatibility (Host Settings > Advanced Settings)
|2.0.4 (Wednesday, August 13, 2014)|
- FIX- Search by tags fixes (requires reindex).
- CHG- Advanced search optimizations.
- CHG- Advanced search behavior update (better subfolders handling, when using non-standard modes).
- CHG- Search indexer: instead of excluding files for which their content fail to be parsed because a suitable iFilter is not installed in the server, it includes everything except its content.
- CHG- On 'Group' mode, admins and host users now always have granted access.
|2.0.2 (Thursday, July 31, 2014)|
- CHG - Requires DNN 7.1.0 or later.
- ENH - Taxonomy: Files can be tagged (using DNN's Tag), and filtered by Tags.
- ENH - Search enhancements (improved context filtering, new buttons to clear the search expressions, and more.)
- ENH - New Tokens: [UserFiles:SearchTagsBox], [UserFiles:Tags], [UserFiles:EditTags], [UserFiles:TagsRaw], [UserFiles:TagsDisabled], [UserFiles:TrackDownloadsDisabled]
- ENH - Default Templates improvements. For example, now is easier to hide disable features without changing the template files.
- CHG - In new installations, the module's scheduled tasks will now be set to run every 5 minutes. This is to refresh the search index more often.
|1.0.6 (Monday, June 30, 2014)|
- ENH - module's upgrade and license expiration notifications.
- CHG - CSS updates.
- FIX - Fixed date issues in some SQL Server configurations.
|1.0.4 (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)|
- FIX - In some cases, when changed the date of one file, it also changed the date of other.
- ENH - The 'Refresh' operation notifies when it is completed, even when the current folder has changed.
- CHG - Localization (messages) improvements.
|1.0.3 (Tuesday, June 17, 2014)|
- ENH - New 'Enable Get URL' setting.
- ENH - New 'Show raw URL' setting.
- CHG - Some RESX texts were updated.
- FIX - Removed disabled actions from the Popup menu.
- FIX - Fixed duplicated items in the list when users are shared between many portals.
|1.0.2 (Friday, June 6, 2014)|
- ENH - Initial feature set.